Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Little Bit About Me.

Hi everyone! I wanted to take a minute and tell y'all a little bit about me. My name is Sunnie I'm 24, I live in Texas and I've always had a passion for make-up. It's just amazing to me. It can transform you into someone else completely or if you like it can just accentuate the beauty you already have.
 
On this blog I plan to give you an honest opinion on beauty products. Both high end and drugstore. I firmly believe that price does not matter when it comes to cosmetics. Some of my very favorite eyeshadows are from Walgreens. I also plan to do some tutorials along with other fun videos such as "What's in my Purse" and haul videos. I really hope that some of my opinions can help you. :)
 
Here are a couple of looks I've done...
 
This is the look i'm wearing today. I opted to not use any eyeshadow and just do a dramatic lip. This is the color "Retro" by MAC it's a dark color but still very wearable for day to day use. Just be sure to use Chapstick underneath because it can be drying.
 

This was a very FUN look for me to do. It was my 2012 Halloween make-up. I went as a "doll". I really freaked a lot of people out. This just goes to show you how make-up can totally transform you.
 
I really hope that you guys enjoy this blog I can't wait to get it up and running full speed! Please check back for updates and videos.
 
Unitl next time!
 

XOXO,
                 Sunnie
   
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment