Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Quick Update...

Hi y'all!
 
I know I've been missing in action for a little while and I'm so sorry. I wanted to take a minute and explain why.
 
Life has just been a little hectic lately. I've had to wait for some space in our house to free up so that I can create a filming/photo taking area and that has taken longer than I thought but now we're on track to getting that space created. I'm so excited to get it all set up so that I can start filming tutorials, haul videos and giveaways.
 
I've made some purchases in the last month that I will probably do a post/video on here in the next week. I was really happy to pick up one of the Urban Decay "Theodora" palettes so hopefully I can do a fun tutorial with that. I've also been trying out several foundations and I'll be giving a review on what has worked best for my super dry skin!
 
Again I want to apologize for slacking on the posts. I'm going to start creating my new fun makeup space this afternoon and hopefully have some fun stuff up within the next couple of days.
 
   

XOXO,
                 Sunnie



No comments:

Post a Comment