Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What's In My Bag?!?

Happy Hump Day y'all!!!
Is it just me or does this seem like the LONGEST WEEK EVER?!? I think I'm just looking forward to the weekend so I can do some "Spring" cleaning. Which really means going through my closet and taking things out to put in a garage sale. Plus it's daylight savings time so we get to see the sunshine a little longer each day! Who doesn't love that? :)
 
OK...enough rambling let's get this post started. I've always LOVED seeing other peoples YouTube videos on this topic. I just think it's so cool to see what other women carry in their purse and if you're ANYTHING like me your purse can never be big enough and it always ends up full! I hope you guys enjoy this be sure to let me know what you think.
 
I just recently purchased this purse. I had fallen in LOVE with it the second I saw it in LollyDolly128s "What's in my bag" video about a month ago but they never had the color "Luggage" in stock at my Dillard's but one day I went in to check and they had this one and I loved it just as much.
 
This is the Michael Kors Large Hamilton Saffiano Tote in the color Navy. I'm extremely happy with this purchase I like the fact that it's "Saffiano" leather because it makes it soooo much more durable than the soft leather tote. I have a feeling it will hold it's shape a lot better too. Here's the link to check out all the gorgeous Michael Kors collection.
 
Now on to all the goodies in my purse. :)
 
Here's a quick peek inside...as you can see it's pretty big. It has 4 inside pockets and 1 large zipper pocket on the side.
 
When I purchased the purse I also fell in love with the Michael Kors Large Pyramid-Stud Zip Clutch in Navy. I wouldn't normally have spent this much money but I was needing a new wallet and this was the perfect solution. It has credit card slots in it but it also has a strap so if I just need to run in somewhere really quick I can pull this out of my bag and not have to worry about carrying around a heavy purse. Also in my purse I carry my Ray-Ban Clubmaster glasses, Chanel Chance Eau Tendre (which smells amazing BTW) and that polka dot bag is FULL of lip products. I'm not going to bust them all out for this post but I do have a few that I use more than others and they are pictured...they are my Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in "New Lover", Yves Saint Laurent Sheer Candy Glossy Balm Crystal Color in #8 Iced Plum and my favorite lip product at the moment from MAC Cosmetics is my Lipglass from the Archie's Girls collection in "Summer Sweetheart".
 
The final things that I'm going to show you are what I feel to be the most important. Without these things I couldn't stay very "fresh" lol! I carry my tweezers because you never know when you may find a stray eyebrow hair. My boyfriends mom gave these to me in my Christmas goody bag and I believe they are from Avon. I also carry fingernail clippers because sometimes when I get home at night I'm too tired to clip them. Haha! I also carry Q-Tips, Kleenex and Wet Ones which have all come in handy at some point. I LOVE those Breath Savers 3hr mints because they aren't overpowering like Altoids...those things make me cry every single time. The little striped square you see if a little mirror from Victoria's Secret. I feel that you ALWAYS need a mirror in your bag! And last but certainly NOT least is my Dove Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant in the scent "original clean" I swear by this stuff guys! I feel like I have searched high and low to find a deodorant that works for me. I always ended up feeling gross throughout the day until I found this stuff. It's a little pricey but it is totally worth it because it smells wonderful and does its job!
 
So that's it y'all I hope you enjoyed this little look into my "Hermione" bag as some people call it. :) I haven't had this purse that long so I'm sure there will be more things crammed in it pretty soon. I think the next blog post I do will be a complete lipstick/lip gloss collection. Would y'all be interested in seeing something like that? Let me know!
 
Have a wonderful rest of your week!
 
 

XOXO,
                   Sunnie

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment